Friday, February 02, 2007
9:47 PM
NOW I REALISE HOW MUCH IT HURTS.
SOMETIMES,IN TIMES LIKE THIS,
I WISH I COULD JUST GET OVER MY
STUPID PRIDE AND CALL YOU UP, SO YOU
COULD CONSOLE ME,JUST LIKE BEFORE
I feel just so fucked up, and life's been hard on me
I'm so sorry,I've been mean to all my classmates
I know you all hate me, but it's not the way it meant to be
I never wished I was born like that
Cia's here to make me smile,all over again
AND BTW,CIA'S MY BEAR :D
But, it brings so much memories
THOSE GOOD OLD DAYS
Lost my mood to blog.
Edit/
Damn. I've got ALOT of uition homework to finish
AND I FEEL FAT NOW
Eh, next time I want 2.4 km,canal, NO DAWSON,PRETTY PLEASE?
MUST TRAIN(:
Though we ain't going for Nationals or sth,but seriously
I MISS TRACK LIKE ABCDEFG
SO THE BIG NEWS FOR TODAY IS:
MEERA'S GONNA GET DEMERITEDIsn't such a big deal afterall,but hey,she's a COUNCILLOR
And don't submitthings on time after GAZILLION reminders
AND
LIEDIf olny I have demerit tickets
I bet I'll be like YO
WHOAH,demeriting people EVERY SINGLE DAY
HOBBY EH?
Fuck, I just lost my mood to blog again
HMPF, I guess, there's much more important things to do then blog
AND WHAT THE HEAVENI GOT B4s for ENGLISH CT&HISTORY CLASS TESTAMAGAWDD